Certificate In Personal Training (Level 3)
Q) Why do this PT course?
A) Oh, y'know, just to be your own boss, have flexible working hours, a huge sense of job satisfaction from helping others achieve their goals, mad skills to add to your repertoire.....need we go on?
Q) Nope, sounds great! What's involved?
You'll come see us on a 6 day course, for a mixture of theory and practical work led by us crazy FitAsylum™ crew (yes, face to face, so we can teach you properly and you can ask us questions). Then you come kick ass on assessment day when you take two multiple choice theory exams and a practical assessment. Then you pass and become a PT. Simple.
Q) That's it? And I'll be a PT?!
Yep, you'll know how to get the right info from clients, SMART-ify their goals, whip them up a tailor-made programme with nutrition guidance AND show their progress results as they smash those goals. So whether it's weight loss, gains, a PB or new challenge, you'll be ready to help them win at life.
Q) Can I get funding?
A) Yep, the qualification can be fully funded through the Governments Advanced Learning Loans, alternatively we offer intrest free payments, just give Vikki a call in the office and she'll give you all the options.
Q) Awesome, where do I sign up?
A) Give us a call, we'll book you on the course closest to you.
Q) I'd like a bit more info on the course content?
A) No problem, check out the links below for the technical geeky stuff.
Course Dates & Locations
Holmes Chapel - 6 Day Course
- Course Start Date - Tuesday 5th June 2018
- Wednesday 6th June 2018
- Tuesday 12th June 2018
- Wednesday 13th June 2018
- Tuesday 26th June 2018
- Assessment Day - Wednesday 27th June 2108
Manchester - 6 Day Course
- Course Start Date - Saturday 4th August 2018
- Sunday 5th August 2018
- Saturday 18th August 2018
- Sunday 19th August 2018
- Saturday 1st September 2018
- Assessment Day - Sunday 2nd September 2018
Blackpool - 6 Day Course
- Course Start Date - Monday 3rd September 2018
- Tuesday 4th September 2018
- Wednesday 5th September 2018
- Monday 17th September 2018
- Tuesday 18th September 2018
- Assessment Day - Wednesday 19th September 2018
Course Now Full
- Course Start Date - Monday 30th April 2018
- Tuesday 1st May 2018
- Wednesday 2nd May 2018
- Monday 14th May 2018
- Tuesday 15th May 2018
- Assessment Day - Wednesday 16th May 2018